All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling author Vicki Square returns with a brand new collection of 20 kimo and Asian-inspired tops, tunics, and vests, blending traditional inspiration with projects that contemporary knitters can't resist. Knit Kimo Too focuses on lighter weight knits for layering, plus unique stitch patterns, colorwork, and openwork designs, in addition to invative shaping, interesting closures and edgings, and clever knitting techniques. Vicki also demonstrates the special techniques and stitches that make these garments so elegantly wearable on the instructional DVD, including two-color slip stitch, surface embroidery, two-hand stranded colorwork, garter-stitch shortrows, attaching knitted cord, making origami folds, double knitting, and more.
- Author BiographyVicki Square is the author of Knit Kimono, Knit Kimono Too, Folk Bags, Folk Hats, and the best-selling The Knitter's Companion. She is also a contributor to Lace Style, Simple Style, and Knitting Green. Vicki regularly designs knitted pieces from elegant basics to unique art to wear. Her artistry in color and aesthetic are stated boldly through her engineering of unusually shaped garments and accessories. Magazines such as Interweave Knits, Knitter's and Spin-Off have featured her work, and she has won awards for her innovative designs. Vicki has been designing and teaching knitting for more than twenty years, and cross-trains her creative passions with drawing, painting, and mixed media pursuits. She lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Vicki Square
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Out-of-print date16/09/2016
- Content Note130 colour
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.