All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Knit My Skirt, Candace Eisner Strick makes a strong pro-skirt statement especially for knitting and wearing them. Candace has designed and knit a complete wardrobe of skirts. She loves designing skirts and knitting skirts. And she s sure sweater, shawl, scarf, and sock knitters will, too. Knit My Skirt features skirts long and graceful, short and sassy and 25+ patterns grouped by direction of knitting. Learn the advantages of each construction. If you thought you could never wear a knit skirt, think again. Let Knit My Skirt keep you in the zone of successful skirt knitting.
- Author BiographyCandace Eisner Strick has immersed herself in music and knitting most of her life.She is the creator of her own line of yarn, Merging Colors, and her own line of patterns under the label of Strickwear. Candace's students say they not only love learning from her classes but thoroughly enjoy her sense of humor. Appropriately, 'strick' means 'to knit'. For more about Candace, go to http: //strickwear.com Elaine Rowley is the former editor of Knitter's Magazine and is the editor for all XRX Books. She lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Alexis Xenakis is the publisher of Knitter's Magazine and XRX Books. His photography is featured in all of XRX books. He lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Author(s)Candace Eisner Strick
- PublisherXRX Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXRX Books
- Weight562 g
- Width239 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElaine D Rowley
- Photographer(s)Alexis Xenakis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.