All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGorgeous knitwear - that does good, too! The knitting community has always come together to support a great cause and Knit Red once again attests to knitters' generous, giving spirit. These 30 beautiful red-themed projects help raise awareness of the number-one killer of women today: heart disease. The patterns are all donated by top designers, including Debbie Stoller, Nicky Epstein, Debbie Bliss, Norah Gaughan, Deborah Newton, Melissa Morgan-Oakes, Iris Schreier, Jared Flood and Ysolda Teague. In addition, the book offers important medical information, a Heart Healthy Resources and Action Plan and powerful stories from survivors of this deadly ailment.
- Author BiographyLaura Zander is the founder of the online superstore jimmybeanswool.com and an avid knitter who has partnered with the Heart Truth Foundation to raise awareness and money to fight the No. 1 killer of women.
- Author(s)Laura Zander
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight807 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byDeborah Norville
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.