Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe most unique tribute to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middletona instructions for a handknit wedding scene complete with 8 dolls and a foldout Westminster Abbey so that you can display your creations. The most unique tribute to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton--instructions for a handknit wedding scene complete with adorable dolls and a foldout illustration of Westminster Abbey so you can display your creations. Knit Your Own Royal Wedding features projects for Prince William, Kate Middleton, the Queen, Prince Harry, other members of the royal family, and even a cute little corgi. The background scene, which fits into a pocket in the back cover, is an illustrated foldout of Westminster Abbey. Also included are instructions for a few wedding accessories. Each project comes complete with knitting instructions and full-color photos of the finished doll, all on cleverly illustrated pages. For knitters and nknitters alike, this will be a beautiful and fun souvenir of what is sure to be the wedding of the century!
- Author BiographyFiona Goble is an accomplished knitter and the author of many craft books and articles. She also owns a small business making woolen bags and home accessories. She lives in England.
- Author(s)Fiona Goble
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.