All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionKnitting, then felting, yarns is easy, quick and addictive. In this book, the author has designed three basic bag patterns that can be adapted in a variety of ways to make fun, vibrant accessories. The book is filled with step-by-step instructions, projects and beautiful inspirational illustrations. The method and the patterns provided are ideal for beginners and the more experienced alike. A beautiful and fun book.
- Author BiographyBev Beattie began knitting as a child. She creates her glorious felted and knitted handbags, hats etc. while running a yarn-importing business with her husband. She lives in Nottingham from where she runs Knitting4fun.com.
- Author(s)Bev Beattie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.