All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- Description'Knitbot Linen' is a collection of knitting patterns for six unstructured warmer weather knits from designer Hannah Fettig. In addition to her signature designs, Hannah offers tips on knitting with linen and caring for your finished linen garments.
- Author BiographyHannah Fettig designs knitwear in Portland, Maine. She has published multiple books, including the smash hit Coastal Knits. Her work has also appeared in magazines and collaborative collections. She is cohost of the podcast knit.fm.
- Author(s)Hannah Fettig
- PublisherQuince & Company
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuince & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Neesha Hudson
- Photographer(s)Carrie Bostick Hoge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.