All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever the weather, a knitter's entire year-round wardrobe can be found right here in this book of wonderfully wearable fashions from designer Lena Maikon. Fresh and trendy without being too edgy, this collection of 17 designs includes Winter, Summer, medium-weight dresses, tops, skirts, jumpers and more. Made with wonderful yarns like organic wool, alpaca, bamboo, eco-cotton and more, these stylish patterns are sure to excite fashion-conscious knitters, while at the same time offering them practical wardrobe pieces they will really be able to use in their everyday lives.
- Author BiographyLena Maikon learned to knit and crochet from her grandmother at the age of five in her hometown of Novosibrisk, Russia. She picked up the hobby again later, as a form of creative therapy and it turned into a passion and profession. Lena has her own handmade clothing and accessory label, Leninka.
- Author(s)Lena Maikon
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes charts
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.