All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy combining simple knitting techniques with soft and colourful yarns, Fiona Goble has created a fantastic collection of 35 animal hats, ranging from cute and cuddly to wild and woolly. Choose from hats for tiny babies such as Buzzy Bee, Tweet the Robin or Rudy the Rabbit, or make something to keep bigger kids cosy, from Blizzard the Reindeer (complete with bright red se) to Otto the Octopus. Most of the hats can be made in a range of sizes and many of them come with matching accessories, such as boot toppers, wrist warmers and baby bootees. Each hat has easy-to-follow instructions and uses the simplest of stitches, with clear step-by-step illustrations and photographs to help with the all-important features, making this ideal for beginner knitters as well as more experienced ones. With essential yarn information as well as a helpful techniques section, you'll be ready to start knitting gorgeous animal hats in time.
- Author BiographyFiona Goble has published three books on making soft toys and has a forthcoming book on contemporary embroidery. She has contributed to a number of craft magazines and also teaches sewing. In the past, she ran a small business producing handmade woollen bags and home accessories.
- Author(s)Fiona Goble
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.