All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionNow even the tiniest tots can show off fun footwear! This detailed guide shows how to create 20 pairs of the most adorable baby shoes ever, in styles ranging from sweet Strawberry Jam slippers to sailor-style booties to urban fashion-forward low-tops. Even beginners can make a gift for family or friends, thanks to the detailed pictorial glossary of all the necessary knitting and crochet stitches and techniques.
- Author BiographyCatherine Bouquerel is a textile designer who works for thread and yarn-makers such as Phildar and Bergere de France. She lives in Ville d'Avray, France.
- Author(s)Catherine Bouquerel
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBaby Love
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight213 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.