All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonica Russel uses her fantastic design skills to create a wide range of gorgeous headbands. The huge variety in this book means that there is something that will appeal to everyone: some headbands are in a single colour, others in a multitude of colours, some are narrow while others are wide; some have bow embellishments, while other have buttons or flowers - and some use just one stitch, while others use a range of stitches to create beautiful designs. There are chunky designs to keep you warm in winter, and lighter headbands ideal for wearing in spring. These are quick and easy projects for all knitting abilities, which do t use huge amounts of yarn, and will make gifts for family and friends that are both practical and attractive.
- Author BiographyMonica Russel is a qualified Teacher and Art Therapist, and has worked in schools, Further Education and Mental Health services. In 2009, she set up a knitting and cake-stand making business using her creative skills. Monica designs all her own patterns and sells her knitting kits, which use only natural fibres, through her website. She attends many craft and knitting fairs and loves craft challenges. Since setting up her craft business, she has had patterns featured in Knitting magazines and books.
- Author(s)Monica Russel
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.