All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew title from the author of the bestselling The Knitted Teddy Bear This new title from knit designer Sandra Polley is filled with wonderful toy patterns suitable for all knitting levels. Knitting small toys can be an addictive and highly satisfying hobby and the homemade teddies, animals and dolls featured in this book have a special charm all of their own. There are 20 patterns for toys of all shapes and sizes, from miniature dolls and cute puppies, to a sweet mouse and a curious meerkat family. Only basic knitting skills and materials are needed and many of the projects can be quickly knitted up from oddments of double knitting and 4-ply yarn. The instructions are easy to follow and there are clear diagrams showing how to create the perfect toy.
- Author BiographySandra Polley has always enjoyed craftwork, especially knitting and creating little characters from scraps of yarn. Her designs have featured in craft magazines such as The Knitter, Simply Knitting and Woman's Weekly. Sandra runs a successful small business 'Knits and Pieces' selling her patterns through yarn shops and companies throughout the UK. She lives in Leicestershire and has two daughters, a young grandson and a very little Border Terrier called Oscar.
- Author(s)Sandra Polley
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Weight328 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.