All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionSoft, cuddly, and totally wild! Stuffed toys are great projects for beginners, but when you've grown bored with dolls and bears what do you knit next? How about a tiger, a warthog, or a moose? KNITTED WILD ANIMALS has a menagerie of soft, squeezable wild animal designs to inspire your knitting wild side. All of the toys feature an irresistibly pear-shaped body, realistic colors, and lots of fun details--a soft, curly mane for the lion, trunk wrinkles for the elephant, and a banana snack for the monkey. With a primer on knitting basics to chapters on embroidering and stuffing your super cute safari softie, even a beginner can knit these cushy, cuddly creatures!
- Author BiographySARAH KEEN is an experienced knitter and an up-and-coming designer.
- Author(s)Sarah Keen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width211 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.