Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will walk children through the nine months of the pregnancy process in which they encountered before they entered the world. Explanation is given for the use of their body parts and encouragement to accept themselves and others for who God made them to be. My aim is to point out we all are created physically unique. Psalm 139: 13-14 in short states.we are wonderfully made. We all are familiar with this saying Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. This statement has been an untruth from the beginning. Personally, I have been haunted by name calling I experienced as a child. When I realized that God accepted me for who I was and what I looked like I was who he made me to be. No other opinion mattered. My final words to the world encourage all children to love themselves and others as God loves us.
- Author(s)Sharon D Watts
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.