Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionNewly available in paperback, this book crystallizes the transformation of knitwear design - and its audience - in our time. From Julien Macdonald's cobweb confections and Lainey Keogh's filigree works of art, through Prada's sophisticated classics with a twist and Missoni's rainbow zigzags and stripes, to Martin Margiela's avant-garde deconstructions and Issey Miyake's revolutionary clothing concept A-POC, the best of today's fashion designers are bringing radical ideas to this most traditional of forms. Lavishly illustrated with colour photographs, Knitwear in Fashion shows off the best in international knitwork right up to the present day. An extensive reference section covers the techlogy of knitting, developments in design and new fibres, as well as a glossary of technical terms and biographies of designers. This book is essential for anybody concerned with textiles, fashion or contemporary design.
- Author(s)Sandy Black
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note300 illustrations, 285 in colour
- Weight910 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.