All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 real outdoor weddings reveal the keys to making the most of your setting's natural beauty, while infusing it with special, meaningful touches that are all your own. The romance of an outdoor wedding is undeniable. In any outdoor setting--beach or backyard, vineyard or mountaintop--the couple has unlimited opportunity to personalize their day and create unforgettable ambience. The weddings featured in The Kt Outdoor Weddings were inspired by twinkling lights and cityscapes, fresh herbs and countryside farmers' markets, shells and the sea, mountain peaks and endless vistas. . . . The Kt Outdoor Weddings also includes location-specific planning advice for the details of your event, such as attire, color palettes, stationery, menu, and favors, as well as considerations for perfecting your plan B and keeping guests comfortable in any weather.
- Author BiographyCarely Roney is the cofounder of the world's #1 wedding resource, The Knot, as well as the spin-off brands The Bump and The Nest. She is the author of more than twenty books. She and her team create magazines, mobile apps, and television shows based on the best advice and creative solutions from TheKnot.com.
- Author(s)Carley Roney,Editors of The Knot
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Content Note600-800 4-C Photos
- Weight1179 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.