All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat follows occurs in a moment; a flash. It would detail a single tangibility if that did t entail all sensation. Stacy Doris charts the invisible, investigates the unborn, and describes everything t yet imagined. The tightly constructed verses of Kt weave imagery of decay and birth, science and culture: the warp and weft of cloth, digestion, wave particles, and a talking cat. Linguistic play abounds, and Doris presents us with a human double bind: to cling to the stability of the tangle or to participate in the circuits of entanglement.
- Author BiographyStacy Doris earned her AB in literature and society at Brown University, and her MFA in English and creative writing from the Iowa Writers' Workshop. She is the author of Kildare, Paramour, and Conference in English, as well as three books written in French. An active translator, she has coedited three anthologies of recent French poetry translated into English.
- Author(s)Stacy Doris
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.