All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspector John Rebus: His city is being terrorized by a baffling series of murders...and he's tied to a maniac by an invisible kt of blood. Once John Rebus served in Britain's elite SAS. Now he's an Edinburgh cop who hides from his memories, misses promotions and igres a series of crank letters. But as the ghoulish killings mount and the tabloid headlines scream, Rebus cant stop the feverish shrieks from within his own mind. Because he isn't just one cop trying to catch a killer, he's the man who's got all the pieces to the puzzle....Kts and Crosses introduces gifted mystery velist Ian Rankin, a fascinating locale and the most compellingly complex detective hero at work today.
- Author BiographyIan Rankin is the worldwide #1 bestselling writer of the Inspector Rebus books, including Hide and Seek, Let It Bleed, Black and Blue, Set in Darkness, Resurrection Men, A Question of Blood, The Falls and Exit Music. He is also the author of The Complaints and Doors Open. He has won an Edgar Award, a Gold Dagger for fiction, a Diamond Dagger for career excellence, and the Chandler-Fulbright Award. He has been elected a Hawthornden Fellow, and received the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his contributions to literature. He graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 1982. He lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Ian Rankin
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Rebus Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Weight259 g
- Width168 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.