All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionKnots and Rigs provides all you need to know on selecting and tying the most appropriate knot to suit your fishing needs, as well as providing useful insights into which rigs best suit your fishing environment and purpose.
- Author BiographySTEVE COOPER is a freelance writer based in Geelong. A former investigative journalist, he left newspapers to pursue his passion for fishing, and these days spends five months of the year on the water in Australia and overseas. Steve Cooper has written columns for many major newspapers and magazines, and is a regular contributor and columnist for several national fishing magazines. He also had his own radio show in Melbourne for four years and has written many books including Snapper Secrets, Australian Fishing Manual, Fishing Techniques, The Reel Issues and 1000 Great Places to Fish in Australia.
- Author(s)Chris Palatsides,Steve Cooper
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight190 g
- Width98 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byExplore Australia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.