Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $148.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionCovering an area of current intense research interest, this book is ideal for all mathematicians, undergraduate or at research level, as an introduction to the field. The book provides a thorough account of the mathematical theory of kts and its interactions with related fields. This new paperback edition places the book within reach of all individuals interested in this new and exciting field.
- Author(s)N. D. Gilbert,T. Porter
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/1996
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures throughout
- Weight443 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.