All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionA master of those embarrassing, gloppy, painful, and suddenly wonderful<br>things that happen on the razor's edge between childhood and full-fledged<br>adolescence (The Washington Post), Newbery medalist Jerry Spinelli has penned<br>his early autobiography with all the warmth, humor, and drama of his<br>best-selling fiction. From first memories through high school, including first<br>kiss, first punch, first trip to the principal's office, and first humiliating<br>sports experience, this is t merely an account of a highly unusual childhood.<br>Rather, like Spinelli's fiction, its appeal lies in the accessibility and<br>universality of his life. Entertaining and fast-paced, this is a highly<br>readable memoir-- a must-have for Spinelli fans of all ages.
- Author(s)Jerry Spinelli
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.