Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionKw Your Bible is an objective n-sectarian encyclopedia. It is comprehensive with (26) 800 page volumes, and with 9,064 articles covering every facet of Bible understanding, fully indexed here and within each volume. No shortcuts have been taken, all scripture references are fully looked up for you, and the document is beautifully formatted for easy reading. The document uses grey scale to differentiate common types of text areas, like Bibliography, Sub Headings, Foreign Language words, Dates, definitions and many other text types. Every article discusses all of the information that the Bible itself contains on each subject. Thousands of bibliography tes are shown in context so that the user will have confidence in the validity of the content and can also check on any statements for themselves. Kw Your Bible also contains over 4,000 word study articles and many studies of the original language Hebrew and Greek words in context. Kw Your Bible, due to its length, is best suited as a reference work in Divinity Schools, Public Libraries, Church Libraries, Colleges and Universities, for use by pastors and Christians active in the preaching work. It is a unique tool, there is other like it in all the world. Each verse listing is t just a mere reference, but the entire verse is there, so that the researcher can read the content in place and immediately decide if this is the thought he is looking for to reinforce his argument in a talk, book, bible study or sermon. Larger articles, some are longer than 300 pages, are divided into sub-headings, for ease of finding particular material within a subject. Paragraph formatting clearly shows the difference between verses within the Bible, God's thoughts, and commentary - mens' thoughts. At 19,575 pages it is the finest Bible encyclopedia available!
- Author BiographyThe author, Jerome Cameron Goodwin is a practicing Christian of some 42 years, who has helped thousands of people through Bible study and an active public ministry, to better understand the Bible and the glorious hope it holds out to all men and women of faith. He has written over 70 books, all based closely upon the Bible, and covering over half of the entire Bible record from Isaiah through to Revelation in detail. He is also the author of 5 major reference works, a Bible enclyclopedia called Know Your Bible, A Cross Referenced Bible, a Concordance of the Bible, and a digital subject cross-index called Key Themes and Teachings of the Bible. The author is 66 years of age and has three children and four grandchildren. This book is part of a larger series of works entitled The Exhaustively Cross-Referenced Bible.
- Author(s)MR Jerome Cameron Goodwin
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.