Know Your Boat: The Guide to Everything That Makes Your Boat Work by David M. Kroenke (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the owner's manual for the mechanically impaired sailor or powerboater. The simplest, least threatening guide to boat maintenance and repair ever written, Kw Your Boat is dedicated to these propositions: that simply praying that thing breaks on your boat doesn't prevent it from happening; that things don't often break when you're at the dock and help is convenient; that the things that go wrong are most often things you can solve; that you don't have to be a mechanical wizard to solve them; that solving problems yourself will give you more confidence in your seamanship and more satisfaction from your boating; that self-sufficiency is addictive and that reading about all of this ought to be fun!So take this tour of basic troubleshooting and repair procedures for your engine, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and steering systems, then grab your wrench and prepare to tame the savage beasts behind your boat's electrical panel and engine hatches - or at least make their acquaintance.
- Author BiographyDavid Kroenke has been a sailor since 1971 and currently owns a Mason 44. He has cruised the West Coast extensively, roamed the Inside Passage and the coast of British Columbia, and sailed to Mexico and back. His next Big Trip is a voyage to the Marquesas. Although he holds a Ph.D. in engineering, he claims his chief qualification for writing Know Your Boat is the self-education process he undertook after spending piles of money in boatyards.
- Author(s)David M. Kroenke
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.