All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- Description* Integrates customer value and satisfaction into a comprehensive systematic measurement process called customer value determination. * Discusses predictions of future changes in customer value and satisfaction. * Explores actual company experiences which illustrate measurement techniques.
- Author BiographyDr. Woodruff is Distinguished Professor of Marketing at the University of Tennessee. He has published four books and over 40 articles on such topics as marketing management, market opportunity analyses, customer value and satisfaction, and consumer behaviour. Dr. Woodruff has worked with more than 20 organizations to help them with marketing planning, market analysis, and customer value and satisfaction measurement activities. He is also a speaker in management development programs. Dr. Gardials research interests are in the areas of customer value and satisfaction, situational influences in the buying and choice process, information processing, and consumer/salesperson interactions. She is an instructor in the executive training institutes conducted through the Management Development Center at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She has published articles from her research in journals such as the Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Advertising, Marketing Letters, and the Journal of Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behaviour.
- Author(s)R.B. Woodruff,Sarah F Gardial
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleTotal Quality Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight424 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.