CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn August of 1997, Ari Iacovini chose to end his life by jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge. Ari left behind journals dating from 1992 and an abundance of other writings including stories, poems and letters. In 2005 his mother, Linda Iacovini, compiled and arranged Ari's writings along with pictures and reflections from friends and family. From childhood memories to philosophical ponderings to portraits of his intimate relationships, the book charts the journey of a complex, sensitive and talented young man, diligently striving, but in the end unable to find the sense of peace or purpose he longed for.
- Author BiographyLinda Iacovini compiled this book as a celebration of Ari's life with the intention to keep his memory alive for those who knew and loved him and to introduce him and his life journey to others. Linda has been a lifelong student of personal and spiritual growth. Although retired she continues to study and support others in enhancing life skills. She maintains a close relationship with a number of Ari's friends and believes that Ari's spirit is an active and loving presence in her life.
- Author(s)Linda Iacovini
- Date of Publication25/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.