All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Silence... a meeting place of souls. A place to find wisdom, kwledge, and understandings. Accessible through meditation, art, bliss. It is the place you just were when you come back; t realizing you had been away. Kwings... What is kwn simply by kwing, t by learning. Presented here is the second collection of kwings discovered by author, Jim Larsen in his exploration of The Silence.
- Author BiographyJim Larsen is a world traveler who calls the Lower Puna District of the Big Island of Hawaii home. He is Deeksha Blessing Giver, a Reiki practitioner, a tarot card guru, and a poet. He is a quiet person who talks a lot, infrequently around other people however, as he prefers the company of trees.
- Author(s)Jim Larsen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.