All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge-Based Simulation: Methodology and Application represents a recent compilation of research material that reviews fundamental concepts of simulation methodology and kwledge-based simulation applications. Kwledge-based simulation represents a new and exciting bridge area linking the fields of computer simulation and artificial intelligence. This book will appeal to both theorists and practitioners who require simulation to solve complex problems. A primary attraction of the book is its emphasis on both methodology and applications. In this way, the reader can explore new methods for encoding kwledge-inten- sive information into a simulation model, and new applications that utilize these methods.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/1990
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleAdvances in Simulation
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPaul A. Fishwick,Richard B. Modjeski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.