All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides new research on kwledge creation and transfer. The first chapter of the book reviews social metacognition and kwledge creation in groups of people. Chapter Two presents an Action Research (AR) study during an organizational invation process in a Portuguese company. Chapter Three presents a review of the literature on the involvement of clinical teams and patients-as-partners in the changes made to clinical practices. Chapter Four helps the readers better understand the role of internal stakeholders in developing countries to offer potential insights into the cross-border transfer of kwledge.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEdwin Matos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.