All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides conceptual and empirical insights into the complex relationship between kwledge flows and regional growth in the EU. The author critically scrutinizes and enhances the RIS (Regional Invation System) approach, discussing invation as a techlogical, institutional and evolutionary process. Moreover, she advances the ongoing discourse on the role of space and techlogical proximity in the process of invation and techlogical externalities. The book closes with an investigation of the role of techlogical change and kwledge spillovers in the dynamic growth and catching-up of EU regions.
- Author BiographyDr. Malgorzata Runiewicz-Wardyn is an Assistant Professor in Kozminski University in Warsaw; a researcher in the Transformation, Integration and Globalization Economic Research Center (TIGER) and a postdoctoral Visiting Fellow at the Center for European Studies of Harvard University and the Institute of Urban and Regional Development of the Berkeley University of California (2008 and 2009). She is an author of numerous scientific publications and an expert in EU funded research projects related to knowledge economy, information society and international competitiveness.
- Author(s)Malgorzata Runiewicz-Wardyn
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.