All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge management (KM) is the identification and analysis of available and required kwledge, and the subsequent planning and control of actions, to develop kwledge assets that enable businesses to generate profits and improve their competitive positions. This volume provides the framework for the strategic use of the information intelligence processes - business intelligence, content management, and kwledge management. In nine detailed chapters, the author explains every facet of these three subjects, enabling you to understand these sophisticated business concepts within the framework of information techlogy. Kwledge Management, Business Intelligence, and Content Management: The IT Practitioner's Guide discusses creation, protection, development, sharing, and management of information and intellectual assets through the use of business intelligence and other kwledge sharing and analytical techniques. About the Author Jessica Keyes is president of New Art Techlogies, Inc., a high-techlogy and management consultancy, and is also founding partner of Manhattan Techlogy Group. Often a keyte speaker on the topics of competitive strategy, productivity, and quality, she is a founding board of directors member of the New York Software Industry Association, and has recently completed a 2-year term on the Mayor of New York City's Small Business Advisory Council. A ted columnist and correspondent, Keyes is the author of 19 books, including Auerbach Publications' Software Engineering Handbook, Software Configuration Management, and Implementing the IT Balanced Scorecard.
- Author(s)Jessica Keyes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.