All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge is a significant organisational resource. In order to build and sustain a competitive advantage, this kwledge must be protected within an organisation's core businesses from discovery by competitors.<br><br><em>Building and Sustaining Kwledge Resources for Competitive Advantage</em> examines current research in support of kwledge management by focusing on how kwledge resources can be used to create and sustain competitive advantages. By combining imitation and invation theories, this book is a vital resource for information system and management professionals, students, and researchers in order to achieve an organisation's competitive advantage.
- Author(s)James M. Bloodgood,Michael A. Chilton
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.