Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book brings together a set of original key contributions to kwledge management in developing ecomies. It encompasses a wide range of countries throughout Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America as well as the transition ecomies of the former socialist countries in Eastern Europe. These carefully selected country case studies represent a broad range of issues in managing kwledge. They consider the way in which kwledge management processes and practices are influenced by local culture and institutions as well as by interaction with the broader international community. The need for an aggregated analytical approach in untangling the increasingly complex process through which kwledge processes are created, transferred and deployed is also highlighted. The book provides a strong nexus between theory and practice by offering solutions to problems such as: minimising kwledge leakage, creating kwledge-sharing cultures and promoting management learning. Presenting the latest research on intercultural kwledge management, this book will be warmly welcomed by researchers, students and lecturers with an interest in international management and kwledge management. Its strong focus on practitioner implications will provide international managers with invaluable suggestions on how to maximise kwledge sharing in international joint ventures and subsidiary operations.
- Author BiographyEdited by Kate Hutchings, Griffith University, Australia and Kavoos Mohannak, Lecturer, School of Management, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byKate Hutchings,Kavoos Mohannak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.