All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the role of kwledge in European transformation under a regional actors perspective. It brings together diverse contributions dealing with particular actors and cases. Besides the educational focus, the volume contains illustrative case studies of kwledge utilisation in the corporate sector. Its focus is on the Alps-Adriatic cross-border region in Central Europe with some international comparisons. Here the dense fabric of kwledge in regional societies is demonstrated empirically. Awareness of the importance of regions in socio-ecomic development is raised.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Josef Langer is professor of sociology at Klagenfurt University (Austria). He has held functions in professional organisations, acted as consultant and has lectured at a number of universities in Europe, Japan, India, Africa and USA. His current fields of research include European transformation and cross-cultural management. Niksa Alfirevic is professor of management at the University of Split (Croatia). He has participated at numerous conferences and cooperated with companies, universities and non-profit organisations in Austria, Croatia and UK, including EU-sponsored projects. His main research interests are management of non-profit organisations, e-business and social dimensions of information & communication technologies. Goran Vlasic is teaching and research assistant at the University of Zagreb (Croatia). His research interests relate to marketing driven strategies, reputation management and innovation. He actively cooperates with companies on the issues of strategy innovation.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2, 2 fig., num. tables and graphs
- Weight270 g
- Edited byGoran Vlasic,Josef Langer,Niksa Alfirevic
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.