All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAs baby boomers approach retirement age and the work patterns of younger workers constantly change, many organizations worldwide are experiencing a far-reaching kwledge bleed. Therefore, it is imperative that organizations find ways to best leverage and retain that vital kwledge before workers leave the organization and attrition occurs. Answers the Call of Businesses Worldwide In light of global workforce changes, many organizations' are faced with a dilemma - how to maintain the right set of people at the right time in order to meet the company's long-term goals and vision. Kwledge Retention: Strategies and Solutions supplies the answer in the form of strategic human capital management. Written by one of the most sought after kwledge management experts, this easy-to-read, concise guide helps companies adopt proven retention strategies and techniques to capture and share kwledge which is otherwise at risk of being lost in transition. The text also discusses key case studies by leading organizations applying kwledge retention strategies. Build Institutional Memory and Social Networks Addresses These Important Questions: * How do you kw what kwledge is important to capture? * What is the best approach to developing a kwledge retention framework? * How do you calculate the loss of kwledge? * What are the appropriate steps once the damage is assessed? * How do you identify kwledge flows and gaps in an organization? Since you never kw when someone will retire or move on, the book emphasizes the importance of minimizing business disruption and accelerating competency development. Operating around four key framework pillars - competency, performance, kwledge, and change management - this text demonstrates why a kwledge-retention strategy should be woven into an organization's fabric from day one.
- Author BiographyJohns Hopkins University, Rockville, Maryland, USA
- Author(s)Jay Liebowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.