All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book's unique perspective stems from its kwledge diamond framework to examine how individuals, communities, organizations and host industries reciprocally influence each other in the course of kwledge work. * This highly topical book focuses on work-based projects as a focus for organizational learning. * Establishes the link between individual, community, organization and industry learning. * Suggests that organizations need to recognise and understand this link if they are to capitalize on project-based learning. * Incorporates material on project-based learning in virtual communities. * Refers to different examples, such as the film industry, the software industry and the boat building industry. * Includes end-of-chapter questions provoking reflection and discussion.
- Author BiographyRobert DeFillippi is Professor of Management and Director of the Center for Innovation and Change Leadership at Suffolk University, Boston. Michael B. Arthur is Professor of Management at Suffolk University, Boston. Valerie J. Lindsay is Associate Professor in International Business at Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Michael Arthur,Robert DeFillippi,Valerie Lindsay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.