All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is about much more than just information...This a fascinating and thoroughly modern glimpse of world kwledge, designed in David McCandless's inspirational and boundary-pushing signature visual style. Kwledge is Beautiful is the incredible, captivating follow-up to the bestseller Information is Beautiful. Kwledge is Beautiful will offer a deeper, more ranging look at the world and its history, and David McCandless will work with his army of followers to achieve an entirely democratic, global look at key issues bedded into the foundations of world kwledge - from questions and facts on history and politics to science, literature and much much more. He will design the findings in his characteristically fantastic, and surprising, visual style. Featuring input and contributions from a range of online collaborators, this project which will push the boundaries of books and provide kwledge about our world in a way you've never seen before...
- Author BiographyDavid McCandless is an award-winning writer and journalist. His work has appeared in over 30 magazines in the UK and the US and all over the web. He currently works as creative consultant for Orange and the BBC and writes about the Internet, underground culture and 'anything interesting' for Wired and The Guardian.
- E-Publication DescriptionUnknown or unsupported e-book format
- Author(s)David McCandless
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight1010 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.