Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- Description<b><i><b><i><b><i>Gold Medal, 2016 Readers' Favorite International Book Award in the Children's Educational category</i></b> Winner of the 2015 International Book Award in the <b><i>Children's Educational category</i></b></i></b></i></b> Packed with exciting illustrations and interesting facts, this adventure story will enchant as it creates awareness for the endangered Florida manatee. In late September, Kobee Manatee is on a twelve hundred-mile mission to get back home to Florida from Cape Cod, Massachusetts before the impending cold threatens his life. On his journey, he meets two new friends: Tess the seahorse, who loves to learn, and Pablo the hermit crab, who is in search for a new shell. Will Kobee and his friends make it to Florida in time?
- Author Biography<b>Robert Scott Thayer</b> is an award-winning recording artist in the pop, jazz, and children s genres and a member of the Save the Manatee Club in Maitland, Florida. He is the author of <i>Kobee Manatee: A Wild Weather Adventure</i>. He lives in Newtown, Pennsylvania. <b>Lauren Gallegos</b> is a children s book illustrator who enjoys hiking and the beauty of nature. She is the illustrator of <i>Vulture Verses: Love Poems for the Unloved</i>. She lives in Brea, California.
- Author(s)Robert Scott Thayer
- PublisherThompson Mill Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKobee Manatee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThompson Mill Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width274 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lauren Gallegos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.