CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRegarded as the first and last word on fish health for the pond fish hobbyist, in this second edition, every page has been updated and improved. After losing more than 70 pages of older information, the book still expanded from the first editions' 160 pages to over 200 pages. This book is written in a conversational tone and meant to be understood and applicable to the beginner and advanced hobbyist alike. Well-reviewed by consumers and peers, this book is written authoritatively by a veterinary practitioner with 20+ years treating fish.
- Author(s)Erik Johnson
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight477 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.