All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.21
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.52
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $28.97
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the world of Kokeshi. This title features 15 giant die-cut notecards that burst with adorable charm and Japanese delicacy, and are suitable for invites, thank-yous, and simple hellos. It includes a collection of matching accessory stickers.
- Author BiographyAnnalore Parot is an illustrator and designer who lives in France.
- Author(s)Annalore Parot
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
Most relevant reviews
- dgatte03 Jul, 2013by
This is a truly delightful set of notecards. They are die cut in different sizes to add a whimsical quality to them. I love how colorful and cute they are. They also come with adorable stickers to seal the envelopes. I truly enjoyed writing letters to friends using these notecards and judging by their responses, my friends enjoyed receiving them. It's nice to add a little fun to the art of letter writing.