All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- Description'Kokyu nage', the term given to a range of important Aikido techniques, is commonly translated from the Japanese as 'Breath throw'. However, the word 'Kokyu' can also be translated as 'Work in harmony with'. In fact both interpretations describe Kokyu nage techniques, since they depend on a delicate combination of correct breath control, precise body movement, minimal physical contact and perfect timing. Consequently, the effective execution of Kokyu nage techniques represents a high level of skill in Aikido. This book examines over sixty Kokyu nage techniques from various holding and striking attacks, with hundreds of step-by-step illustrations that include detailed antations. The breadth of coverage of this important class of Aikido techniques means that this book can be used to great advantage by beginner and advanced student alike.
- Author(s)Nick Waites
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.