All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionKolenik is conquering the international world of design with his Eco-Chic style, and is famous for designing the Amsterdam Fletcher Hotel. Kolenik's style can be defined by the delicate, tasteful and surprising mix of natural and luxurious materials, resulting in a unique design. Together with a group of dedicated architects and designers, Kolenik is responsible for a variety of projects, corporate and private, product design and a furniture line. This book shows his top projects and vision on design. With his inspiring work, Kolenik has created a new vision on design.
- Author BiographyAfter having studied marketing, Robert Kolenik (32) took over his father's company in 2005 and established 'Kolenik Eco Chic Design'. His first assignment as a designer was for a cocktail bar in 2008. Despite the economic crisis, his reputation increased. Kolenik is co-founder of the 'Plastic Soup Foundation Junior', a project to educate children on the pollution of the environment and the oceans by means of plastic.
- Author(s)Robert Kolenik
- PublisherTerra Uitgeverij
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- LanguageEnglish and Dutch
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationWarnsveld
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintTerra Uitgeverij
- Content Note260 colour
- Weight1932 g
- Width300 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.