All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAs well as being an archaeological guide, this beautifully illustrated volume tells the story of 30 years of fieldwork and study at one of the lesser kwn, but most intellectually fascinating, sites in Crete. In prehistory, Kommos was a busy harbor town with trading links extending to Egypt and Sardinia. The author traces the development of the settlement, its mysterious abandonment, and then resurrection as a religious site around 1000 B.C.
- Author BiographyJoseph W. Shaw is Professor Emeritus of Art History at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)J.W. Shaw
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Content Note40 col and 35 b/w illus
- Weight699 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.