CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides many exercises and case analyses to help teach legal competency, especially to beginning students learning to write briefs and written examinations. The reader will improve his ability to avoid the typical errors that occur in setting priorities or describing legal issues, and is instructed in proper procedure. The textbook is rounded out with suggested organizational strategies for legal study.
- Author BiographyDr.Martin Zwickel, Eva Lohse, Matthias Schmid, alle Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg.
- Author(s)Eva Julia Lohse,Martin Zwickel,Matthias Schmid
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight450 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.