All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionWeighing in at nearly 70 tons the Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. B, w kwn as Konigstiger was the largest mass-produced tracked combat vehicle, which was sent to the units of the Third Reich. Armed with a 88 mm caliber gun, the armor thickness reached 180 mm from the middle of 1944. They sowed terror in the ranks of the armed forces of the allies. This publication aims to present the history of the Royal Tiger and his tactical and technical qualities To fully be able to show them this book has examples of Konigstiger, both on the Eastern Front and in the West. Lavishly illustrated by archival photographs and useful especially for modellers colour profile of different versions, equipped with two variants of the turret designed by Porsche and Henschel. Interesting supplement is also a collection of pictures of machines stored in three European museums Munster Panzer Museum, Bovington Tank Museum RAC and December 44 Museum La Gleize.
- Author(s)Jacek Szafranski,Lukasz Gladysiak,Mike Koening
- PublisherKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLublin
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Content NoteArchive photos and colour profile photos
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.