All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-pounding love story that grips like a riptide, and doesn't let go... Fifteen-year old Sam has moved from the big city to the coast - stuck there with his mum and sister on the edge of where.Then he meets beautiful but damaged surfer-girl Jade. Soon he's in love with her, and with surfing itself. But Jade is driven by an obsession: finding and riding a legendary huge wave one has ever ridden.As the weeks wear on, their relationship barrels forward with the force of a deep-water wave - into a storm, to danger ... and to heartbreak.
- Author BiographyChristopher Vick lives in Bath with his family. He works for a whale and dolphin conservation charity, is a graduate of Bath Spa MA programme in children's writing and is a keen surfer. He has been lucky enough to travel to some amazing places around the world to see whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. And to surf...
- Author(s)Christopher Vick
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight278 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.30
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.