All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book penetrates the veil surrounding the Korean conflict and North Korea's missile and nuclear programmes. It provides a thorough historical analysis of relations between the two Koreas since the Korean War, which traces both North Korea's path to ecomic ruin and South Korea's transition from struggling dictatorship to vibrant democracy.
- Author BiographyChristoph Bluth is Professor of International Studies at the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Christoph Bluth
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleGlobal Political Hot Spots
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.