All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference is perfect for businesspeople, students, and travellers and contains over 20,000 entries of essential Korean. Many entries include related words and phrases or example sentences. Helpful appendices include the names of language and ethnicities, kinship terms, and numbers.
- Author BiographyJeyseon Lee is Lecturer in Korean and Supervisor of Korean Language Courses at the University of California at San Diego. She received her PhD in Korean Linguistics from the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Kangjin Lee holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Hawaii at Manoa and teaches at the College of Business in Jeonju, South Korea.
- Author(s)Jeyseon Lee,Kangjin Lee
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Korean
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note20,000+ entries
- Weight200 g
- Width200 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.