All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
About this product
- DescriptionKorean lacquer art is prized for its artistic and technical perfection and its specific, distinctive aesthetics. The works of the Goryeo (918-1392) and the Joseon (1392-1910) dynasties, with their mother-of-pearl inlays, serve as particularly vivid examples of the ingenious manufacturing processes of Korean lacquer craft. These works also represent the multifaceted development of this art form over the centuries.
- Author BiographyMonika Koplin is director of the Museum of Lacquer Art in Munster. She is the author of European Lacquer: Selected Works from the Museum fur Lackkunst Munster.
- Author(s)Jihyun Hwang,Monika Kopplin,Patricia Frick,Patrick Frick,Soon-Chim Jung,et al.
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note185 colour illustrations
- Weight1620 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.