All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoy meets girl. Boy marries girl. Boy and girl enjoy the sparks in the early years, but eventually settle into a comfortable friendship, and all passion disappears from their marriage. That is just the way it goes, right? As many as one in three long-term marriages in America are sexless, and most people accept this as the inevitable course of a romantic relationship. In this ground-breaking book, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach explains why the prioritising of love and companionship in marriage is all wrong, and why we should t go quietly into that dark night of celibate marriage. It is t love, Rabbi Shmuley shows, but lust that is the glue of a marriage. In this book you will learn how to restore lust to its rightful place as the central pillar of marriage. You will learn about the three principles of lust, and how to tap into them to keep the flames burning in the family hearth. Finally, you will discover the incredible emotional and spiritual potential of the intimate marital bond. In a wide-ranging discussion that plumbs the depths of the erotic mind, Rabbi Shmuley delivers a revolutionary message with the power to completely transform your most important relationship.
- Author BiographyShmuley Boteach, America's Rabbi, is one of Israel's best-known and most respected advocates in global media and has defended Israel in celebrated public debates throughout the world. He is widely acknowledged as one of the foremost spiritual leaders, values exponents, and relationship experts of our time. The author of thirty books which have been translated into eighteen languages, Rabbi Shmuley's syndicated columns and TV and radio shows appear in media throughout the world. Rabbi Shmuley was labeled a cultural phenomenon and the most famous rabbi in America by Newsweek magazine and The Washington Post, one of the fifty most influential Jewish personalities in the world by The Jerusalem Post, and is the only rabbi ever to win the highly prestigious London Times Preacher of the Year award. Having served for eleven years as rabbi at the University of Oxford, Rabbi Shmuley founded the World Values Network, one of the leading organizations defending Israel against its detractors in world media. Rabbi Shmuley lives in the New York Metropolitan area with his wife Debbie. They have nine children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Shmuley Boteach
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.