Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.00+ AU $16.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by shiny_owl_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince he arrived on the chess scene in 1992 at the age of 16, Vladimir Kramnik has been tipped as a future World Chamption. Here, he antates 100 of his best games, and talks about his life and unusual childhood.
- Author BiographySince he burst onto the world chess scene in 1992, displaying a maturity of play far beyond his sixteen years, Vladimir Kramnik had been tipped as a future World Champion. This forecast was proven accurate when in October 2000 he defeated Garry Kasparov in the Brain Games World Championship. Lakov Damsky is an experienced radio and TV commentator and author of several books for Everyman - The Art of Defence in Chess (with Lev Polugayevsky 1996), Attack with Mikhail Tal (with Mikhail Tal 1994), The Heavy Pieces in Action (1997)
- Author(s)Iakov Damsky,Vladimir Kramnik
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight25 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementAnniversary edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.