Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.91+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe ncompetitive self-defense technique kwn as Krav Maga originally began in the Israeli Defense Force, of which author Boaz Aviram has been a long-standing member. Krav Maga combines fighting techniques from a wide range of martial arts, from boxing to jiujitsu to judo, and teaches its students invaluable lessons in optimizing self-defense, maintaining awareness, and striking most effectively. Boaz Aviram provides sound information on how to best tackle your opponent in the quickest and most efficient way. Some of these methods include: * Preemptive counterattacks * Using your opponent's most vulnerable areas to your advantage * Paying attention to possible escape routes * Using common objects at hand for self-defense Krav Maga offers the original philosophy and application of hand-to-hand training as it started out, and Aviram scrupulously explains the origins of each technique to help the reader best comprehend it. This book provides over 150 techniques with over one thousand photos to help you get started in the world of self-defense, self-awareness, and maximum efficiency. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sports--books about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. In addition to books on popular team sports, we also publish books for a wide variety of athletes and sports enthusiasts, including books on running, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, martial arts, golf, camping, hiking, aviation, boating, and so much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyBoaz Aviram is the third in a lineage of IDF Fighting Fitness Academy Krav Maga Chief Instructors and has taught sky marshals of the Israel Aviation Authority, as well as numerous US and European federal and local law enforcement agencies. He lives in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Boaz Aviram
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note1233 color photos
- Weight1242 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.